Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Animal Week - Pretty Much My Favorite Animal


Day 3 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Animal Week we have a Liger. A cross between a lion and tiger, bred for it's skills in magic. Thank you Napoleon Dynamite for this great quote! But you know what? They really do exist! No way!

But my Liger is based on Napoleon Dynamite, hence the Chap Stick (my lips hurt real bad!). I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (two coats) as my base. I then used black acrylic paint to create the Liger. If you have tried acrylic paints, you need to! They are amazing to work with! So much easier than nail polish! And cheap too! Bought 15 for $6 at Michaels!




Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their animal nails!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.